Skip to main content

Char Crust Seasonings Review and Giveaway 6/25

Now that BBQ Season is here~we are cooking out every night and we had the chance to try some dry-rub seasonings from Char Crust. They have a great variety of dry-rub seasonings perfect for all your meats and fish and more!  The possibilities are endless~I have been using them on everything!

About Char Crust~

We created our first Char Crust® in 1957 at our family’s fine Chicago steakhouse, Al Farber’s. Every steak we served was the best prime meat, dry-aged in our coolers. And every steak was seared to juicy perfection with our signature Char Crust® dry-rub seasoning. Now you can create the magic of those times and those flavors, just by using our rubs. Simply dredge or rub on any protein, then broil, bake, grill, or sauté. It’s that easy! Remember, only Char Crust® Seals in the Juices!® 

 There’s a flavor for everyone and here are the ones that we tried~

  • Roasted Garlic Peppercorn

  • Ginger Teriyaki

  • Amazin' Cajun

  • All-American Barbecue 

Char Crust dry-rub seasonings consist of premium herb blends, spices and other natural ingredients that can be simply rubbed onto the surface of uncooked meat or fish, or sprinkled over raw vegetables then broiled, baked, grilled, pan-seared, roasted, or sautéed.

 I don't know which one we liked best as they were all so good and so easy to use! But I think that my favorite is the Roasted Garlic Peppercorn~it just made the steak taste so good.It sealed in all the juices and made the outside nice and crunchy. Of course~the Amazin' Cajun was awesome on the pork chops too~it had a kick to it but just the right amount for our household!

You can see all this and more at Char Crust

~My Giveaway!~

***Win the same (4) boxes of seasoning that I received.***

Please Enter Below~

a Rafflecopter giveaway





{I was sent the Char Crusts Seasonings to review. No monies were offered or accepted.}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...