Skip to main content

Look Great With Era Organics! #gotdiscount #EraOrganics



   ~Era Organics~
As I get older I have noticed that my skin is always changing. So~I am always look for new skin care products for myself. And this time I was able to try 3 products from Era Organics.




The first product I would like to talk about is the Microdermabrasion Face Scrub. This sure is easy to use,and it leaves your skin feeling like you just left the Spa! You just put it on your face and massage for about 2 minutes. Rinse off and you are done. It also can be used as a anti~aging mask just leave on for about 8 minutes. Either way that you use it I know that you are going to be happy!




Next the Complete Natural Face Moisturizer Cream. I really am impressed with this cream.Not only can everyone in the household use it but it is actually good for your skin! You can use this anywhere that you need softening from your face to your feet. It is easy to apply and you don't need much as a have only been using a little and it works fine. I love that this does not make your skin feel greasy at all!




The other product that I tried is the Dead Sea Mud Mask. I have never used anything like it~as when you put it on you can actually feel it work as it tingles! I have sensitive skin and was worried~but no worries here as it felt so good on my face and rinsed off with my skin looking better.If you have problem areas this mask is also good for that~as I still get a few pimples now and then too. This is great to use right before you add the cream too. No matter what your problem is~this mud mask will help with it!


{I was sent the above products at a discount.No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...