Skip to main content

Chicken Soup For The Soul-Dreams and Premonitions Review and Giveaway! 3/9

Chicken Soup for the Soul~Dreams and Premonitions: 101 Amazing Stories of Divine Intervention, Faith, and Insight!


Sixth sense, gut feeling, instinct. Whatever you call it, sometimes we have no logical reason for knowing something—but still we know it. In this collection, you’ll read 101 stories of intuition, insight, and inspiration that will amaze you and encourage you tap into your own inner wisdom.

We all have the ability to tap into our intuition, but often find it hard to do. Dreams and premonitions are often the way our intuition or our faith in the beyond manifest. You will be awed and amazed by these true stories from everyday people who have experienced the extraordinary. The 101 stories in this book will enlighten and encourage you to listen to your dreams and your own inner voice.

In Dreams and Premonitions, there are 101 short stories in the following categories:
Navigating Life
Messages from Heaven
Facing Fears
Early Warnings
The Next Generation
Waking Up to a New Life Path
Life Savers
True Love
Personal Transformation
Love Doesn’t Die
Miracles Happen


My Review~

I love all the Chicken Soup for the Soul Book and this one did not disappoint. As I have always believed that we all have a 6th sense and some use it and some are scared of it or don't understand it.  I loved reading this book as they are all true stories and it was great to read a bout dream meanings. As my ancestors were Native American so we are a firm believer in dreams and premonitions,this book was right up my alley! 

I have a friend who does card readings and talks to others that have passed. I always have believed in her but my husband was very skeptical until one day I could not find some money that I knew I put away but could not find it. I called her in Indiana and I live in Minnesota and she told me right where my money was! That made a believer out of him for sure. 

This book will make you laugh,cry and cheer! The stories are short enough that you can read one anywhere. I love to take to the doctor's office as the stories are perfect for there. You will learn what your dreams mean and what others say about them.


~My Giveaway!~

Want to win you won copy of Dreams and Premonitions from Chicken Soup For The Soul? Well~you can win one right here! As a matter of fact I will choose 3 winners from US and Canada!


Please Enter Below~



a Rafflecopter giveaway





{I was sent the Chicken Soup For The Soul-Dreams and Premonitions to review. No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...