Skip to main content

Blogger Opp ~ Click and Grow Giveaway!

Blogger Opp ~ Click and Grow Giveaway (1 Lucky Winner) #ClickandGrow #Free & #Paid Options Available

clickngrow111Deliciously Savvy is hosting a giveaway for 1 lucky winner to receive a Click and Grow unit and 3 starter Basil plants! ($60 RV!) This is perfect for the new year and growing fresh plants and herbs PLUS with the Click and Grow... everyone has a green thumb! Now Deliciously Savvy Needs Your Help Promoting As I Can Never Do It Without Each and Every One of You! #Free & #Paid Options Available!

clickngrowlogoSponsored By: Click and Grow

Hosted By: Deliciously Savvy

Co-Hosted By: ???

FACEBOOK ~ TWITTER ~ PINTEREST ~ INSTAGRAM
Check Out This Video on You Tube!

1 Lucky Winner will win a Click and Grow Unit PLUS 3 Starter Basil Plants! $60 RV

Now…. Deliciously Savvy Needs Your Help Promoting! I cannot do it without each and every one of you so please sign up today! Thanks so much!
1 FREE Link For Agreeing To Post Giveaway On Time and Promote 3 to 4 times a week Via Social Media. (Choose from Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest ONLY)
PLUS Snag a 2nd & 3rd FREE Link If You Post The Announcement. (Choose From Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest OR Instagram)

ANNOUNCEMENT POST HERE

Co-Hosts Wanted & Needed ~ $5 for 5 links of your choice (and I mean any you choose other than Google+). You can do Facebook Comments, Blog Comments, Giveaway Entries, Daily Votes, Social Media Follows of your choice, Secret Word Pages ANYTHING! PLUS the 3 FREE links above gives you 8 Links Total! Co-Hosts will also be promoted via graphics and link backs to their site via extra follow pages & Co-Host Pages! (# of extra follow pages depends on # of sign ups so promote, promote, promote!) Co-Hosts are not required to post announcement but it is greatly appreciated!
Other Sign Up Options Available On Sign Up Form

SIGN UP HERE

Or Below

Sign Ups Close ~ 2/13 @ 11:59PM EST
Open To US and must be 18+ to enter
Giveaway Dates: 2/15 9 PM EST until 3/13 11:59PM EST
Savvy Challenge!!! The Blogger With The Most Referrals will Receive a FREE Co-Host Spot On This Giveaway or a Future Giveaway! Promote Away and Make Sure They Know To Say You Sent Them! Minimum of 4 referrals to win free spot on next promotion or promotion you choose.
***To Enter On The New Google Document Just Click On The “Your Answer” Line and Type In The Information. Thank You***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...