Skip to main content

Blogger Opp ~ Gifts For Dad Giveaway (Free and Paid Options Available)

Blogger Opp ~ Gifts For Dad Giveaway (Free and Paid Options Available)

Gifts For Dad 9999999999999999999999999999999
Deliciously Savvy is Hosting a Giveaway For all things Dad! Lots of Cool Prizes for That amazing Man in Your Life! Valued at $200! More may be added.
Hosted By ~ Deliciously Savvy
Co-Hosted By ~ The Math Lovin’ Momma

1 LUCKY Winner will receive The Items Below:

Sponsored By:

Owltopper Black Stallion Corkscrew ($18 ARV)
Gifts for dad 111
Owltoppers The Tops in Wine, Champagne and Beverage Bottle Stoppers ❂ Unique Wine Preserver ❂ Best Decorative Favours ($17 ARV)
Gifts for Dad 222
Jewelry in Candles with Katrina P ($16 ARV)
One 5.5 oz. Jewelry in Candles tart. Scent and jewelry preference to be chosen by the winner
Check it out HERE & use code MayFlowers for 10% off!
American Strong
Handy Panda Bungee Cord Set – 24 Pieces Assortment ($22 ARV)
Gifts For Dada 333
SecuPower USB Charger 5 Port, 50W/10A ($50 ARV)
Gifts For Dada 444
Reusable Coffee Pods (3 pack $15 ARV)
Gifts For Dad 555
Ice Ball Mold by Modern Elixir ($40 ARV)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The Man Sham ($30 ARV)
Gifts For Dad 888

Total Prize Pack Worth $200!

More can be added … waiting for sponsors.

Sign Ups Close 4/27

Giveaway Dates 12PM EST 4/30 ~  12PM EST 5/17
Entrants must be 18 years old to enter and giveaway is open to US residents only..
All bloggers will receive 2 free links for posting and promoting giveaway (Or pay $3 to mcushing7@hotmail.com via Paypal for 2 links without Announcement)
ANNOUNCEMENT POST BELOW (Copy & Paste)
***If you have an issue with announcement post…. email me at mcushing7@hotmail.com and I will send you the HTML directly***
Please share this on your social media!
Choice for free links:  TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, OR PINTEREST
Co-hosts are $7 for the 2 free links plus 5 more links of choice (and I mean ANY) for a total of 7 LINKS, Co host page on their site and at minimum 1 to 2 Extra Follow Pages. Co-Hosts are not required to post announcement but it is highly encouraged! Thanks!
Of course no google+ and no required facebook like.
Other sign up options available on sign up form too!
If you have any prizes that would be a good fit please let me know and I will give you a co-host if you do the review.  I will have an entry for people to make a comment on your review. If this is the case… send me an email at mcushing7@hotmail.com with the details.
Blogger With The Most Referrals Will Earn a FREE Co-Host Spot! If already signed up to Co-Host, you will be refunded or if promoting with 2 FREE links you will receive a FREE Co-Host spot! Make Sure They Mention You In The Sign Ups!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...