Skip to main content

Swing & Spin Giveaway! 4/11

Welcome to the Swing & Spin Giveaway!

Sponsored by: Swing & Spin

Before we know it Spring will be here and we will all be outside enjoying the weather! What a fun way for all to enjoy if you win this giveaway!

Hosted by: Savory Savings & Gloriously Green Gal

Co-hosted by: Joy Makin’ Mamas, Dividing by Zero, Our Wolves Den, Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom, One Punky Mama, and Failing Perfect

#giveaway
Spring has finally sprung (if only by date and not quite weather in some areas!) and that means it is time to dust off our spring jackets and get ready for some outdoor fun!  Or if you are in an area that already has outdoor fun weather year-round, you might be ready to introduce a new type of fun!  The Swing & Spin tire swing is a new twist on a classic favorite.  This super safe, durable and fun tire swing brings you all the fun of the old tire swing without the risk – no hole to fall through, no place for water to back up and no self-drilled holes that offset the center of balance!  Krista over at Savory Savings shared her thoughts on this super fun tire swing and her girls are excited for the snow to melt so they can spend their evenings swinging!    
How would you like to add a Swing & Spin tire swing to your backyard?  If you want to win, enter with the Giveaway Tools below!   This giveaway is open to US residents, ages 18 and older.  It will run from March 21, 2014 through April 11, 2014 at 11 PM CST.  If you have won Swing & Spin giveaway on any blog in the last six months, you are not eligible to win.  All entries will be verified.  Winner will be emailed (consider adding gloriouslygreengal@gmail.com to your safe list) and will have 48 hours to respond or prize is forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
Good Luck!
 
Krista from Gloriously Green Gal and Savory Savings received products from this sponsor to facilitate her review, no other compensation was received. All participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.  This giveaway is in no way associated with social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Comments

  1. It's made of rope!! From my first glance I thought it was rubber like most tire swings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned From the production process to final delivery, customers aren't sold on a false corporate persona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned Multiple sizes can seat anywhere from 1 to 5 kids at once

    ReplyDelete
  5. it comes in different sizes. cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...