Skip to main content

Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner Review and Giveaway! 4/14

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have a shadow box that was my parents,they got it when they bought their first set of furniture.Being over 60 years old it shows age,and has many scratches. I have tried many thing over the years,and some worked,some not so well. This time I was given the chance to try Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner!


Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner~

Time-tested organic oil formula, safely cleans, shines, dusts, restores, & preserves all natural or unfinished wood. Leaves no residue build-up. Contains no wax or silicones.
So easy to use,just spray on a soft towel and wipe off. It restores and enhances wood's natural color, grain and luster and I love the almond scent.

 I like that it brings out the true color of wood, lessening the appearance of nicks and scratches.

You can also use as a stainless steel cleaner - restores shine; removes fingerprints, smudges and water spots; won't scratch surface. Can be used on refrigerators, sinks, dishwashers, oven fronts and fixtures.




As you can see the corner is dusty,dull and lifeless.


                                                                                    After I used the Scott's Liquid Gold it looked Awesome! Some of the old scratches are gone and I can't believe the shine on it~it looks so


About Scott's~

Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner and Preservative was founded in 1951 in a garage in Denver, Colorado.  Made with natural organic oils, it rejuvenates and restores all types of natural wood. Scott's Liquid Gold has been a trusted name in household care for generations. We bet your mom or grandmother had a can of Liquid Gold under the kitchen sink!. Scott's Liquid Gold makes high quality household products that are sold in stores across the US. Scott’s Liquid Gold  has been in the same location since 1970 and is proud to be an American manufacturer.


For more info:
‘Like’ Scott’s Liquid Gold on Facebook and{or} follow on Twitter @scottliquidgold


~My Giveaway!~
***Win Scott’s Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner to try for you own***
Please Enter Below~





  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. I like their Dust 'N Go Wipes product.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try their Floor Restore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Tilson
    jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the YumEarth Easter Candy giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the Hop into Spring YumEarth Candy giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the 8 oz. Pourable Wood Cleaner & Preservative
    Original Fragrance.
    Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered-- Spring Into Cash giveaway. Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...