Skip to main content

Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Review and Giveaway! 4/6



Honey Bunches of Oats has just came out with a new cereal  Morning Energy! To help celebrate the release, we were sent 2 Boxes to review.




Packed with whole grain, protein and fiber, the cereal combines crispy whole grain flakes and crunchy granola clusters to deliver a nutritious, wholesome breakfast. The new cereal comes in 2 different delicious  varieties~
 Chocolatey Almond Crunch, which includes delicious chocolatey morsels and almond slivers and Cinnamon Crunch, which is packed with sweet, crunchy cinnamon clusters.

I am still trying to get used to Daylight Savings time,it seems that it takes me a good month to get on track. If you are anything like me,and need a little jump start in the morning you are going to love the New Morning Energy cereal from Honey Bunches of Oats!

Packed with whole grain,protein,fiber and,the  combination of the crispy whole grain flakes and granola clusters doesn't sacrifice on taste.Both of these will deliver a wholesome,nutritious breakfast with only 220 Calories! Heart healthy and 10 grams of protein per serving{combined with 1/2 Cup Fat Free Milk} so it not only tastes great~it is good for you!


My favorite was the Cinnamon Crunch,I like the taste of the clusters and it had just the right amount of sweetness for me. I  need help I can get this time of the year,and thanks to Post I can start right away in the morning with energy!


You can find Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook here  and keep up with them on Twitter @HBOats





~My Giveaway!~

***Win a Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Prize Pack***
     Includes the following:

  • 2 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy
  • 2 coupons to save $1 off your next purchase of Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy
  • 1 pair of branded Honey Bunches of Oats earbuds
Please Enter Below~
{I was sent a Honey Bunches of Oats Morning Energy Prize Pack to review. No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

 

Comments

  1. I like the Honey Bunches of Oats in original then I add sliced fresh fruit

    ReplyDelete
  2. latanya t

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea Williams

    andrea2russia at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Post Shredded Wheat.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy entry - thanks!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow via GFC: allibrary.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jennifer Tilson
    jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Honeycomb

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered the Lowes giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to try the honey bunches of oats almond and cinnamon flavor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...