Skip to main content

OnePiece Review #onepiecefashion #onepiecenorway



Having been raised in the Midwest,we are used to cold but lately~in the state of Minnesota we have been in a deep freeze. We have had the coldest weather in over a decade,I am talking 50 below here people. And,I don't care who you~that is cold. But with the help of OnePiece heat is on the way! Do you remember those pajamas we wore as kids and our parents zipped us in and we were so nice and warm?!? Well,guess what,I found something like that only better. Check out My OnePiece Pictures~


That is my son David rockin' the Angry Birds OnePiece! I never thought at 32 years old he would be wearing a OnePiece again. But he actually~he loved it said that he couldn't believe how comfortable it was and the pockets were a added bonus. I mean come on,you can't go out without having pockets to carry all your stuff with you. What is so cool about it,is that it zips all the way up over your head and face! You can wear this OnePiece inside,outside and you will be as comfortable as if you were running around in your pajamas!

I love that it is made from soft cotton so you know that it will wash up well to last for years to come.  Not to mention The Angry Birds on the back,the colors are so bright and really show up. This will be great to wear watching TV on those cold winter nights,or I we also thought that this would be great to wear in the ice house! It is that warm to wear and is not over bulky so you are still free to move. I am thinking that this is going to be worn quite a bit from here on out,as he sure seemed to be liking his first modeling job.

Angry Birds not your thing? No problem,OnePiece has many to choose from you can find them on their site right here. They even have styles for the little ones and pets in your life. Shipping is fast too~I think that mine took 3 days and that is coming from


 You can keep up with OnePiece online here~

Facebook:  http://facebook.com/onepiece
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnePiece -  @onepiece
Instagram:  http://instagram.com/onepiece - @onepiece
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/onepiece/


{I was sent the OnePiece to review. No monies were offered or accepted. All aboveopinions are my own.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...