Skip to main content

GlassDharma Giveaway! 2/1

Welcome to the GlassDharma Glass Straw Giveaway!

Sponsored by: GlassDharma

Hosted by: Gloriously Green Gal

Co-hosted by: Savory Savings

 I am the type of person that is drinking something all the time. I was using the plastic straws and I admit that I was wasting a lot! Now I would like to tell you about some new~

Glass Dharma Glass Straw Giveaway Hosted by Gloriously Green Gal
Did you realize that fast food chains all over the world serve literally millions of beverages each day?  And with each of those millions of beverages are served straws made from single-use plastics. While seemingly small, when you consider millions each day, that number swells to something alarming and dangerous for the environment.  Krista from Gloriously Green Gal recently had the chance to review glass straws from GlassDharma, a company that is passionate about reducing and possibly eliminating single use plastic wastes on our environment.  These glass straws are fun, functional and completely green!  If you would like to win $25 to spend on glass straws, enter with the Giveaway Tool below!
If you have won a GlassDharma giveaway anytime from another blog in the last 12 months, you are not eligible to win this giveaway.  The giveaway will run from January 18, 2013 through February 1, 2014 at 11 PM CST.  Entries will be verified.  Winner will be notified via email (consider adding gloriouslygreengal@gmail.com to your safe list) – winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim prize or another winner will be selected.
Good Luck!
Krista from Gloriously Green Gal and Savory Savings received products from this sponsor to facilitate her review, no other compensation was received. All participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.  This giveaway is in no way associated with social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...