Skip to main content

Chicken Soup For The Soul-Just Us Girls Review and Giveaway! 2/18






                                           ~Just Us Girls~

A woman’s friends are the family she picks herself. This collection of 101 touching and amusing stories celebrates all that is special about the bonds that women share with their friends - the unique spirit of female friendship.
Whether it’s about something funny or serious, our friends are the first ones we think to call. They are a constant source of support and encouragement. This book is filled with great friendship stories that you’ll love reading and sharing with your friends.

I loved this book~It was so easy to jump right in to one of the stories,and like the other books you can pick it up right where you left off and start a new story. It was great to read about women so much like ourselves,as we all know how important friendships are. There are so many times that we just need each other and this books shows us how much. You will laugh,and cry at many of the stories but in the end you will be smiling again!

Connect with Chicken Soup for the Soul ~

Find More on their Website 
Follow on Facebook and Twitter

~My Giveaway!~


***Win Chicken Soup For The Soul-Just Us Girls for your own***
      {3 Winners}

Please Enter Below~







{I was sent the Chicken Soup For The Soul-Just Us Girls book to review.No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

  1. I'd also like to read Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brutus Duffy
    fatmeatloaf1 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the food and Love book.

    cenya2 at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entering under Marjorie/cenya

    cenya2 at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like Chicken Soup for the Soul: O Canada The Wonders of Winter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...