ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep. The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body. The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area. The heating elem...
Things From A Grandma's Point Of View


Thank you!
ReplyDelete