Skip to main content

Warner Bros Mother's Day Movie Night Giveaway 5/11

We think that most can agree... Moms are the best - and they do a lot for us! Now it’s time to return the favor and celebrate this Mother’s Day by giving mom the movie night she deserves! Celebrate Sunday, May 12th in the best way possible by spending quality time with your family and watch one of YOUR favorite classic films! Watching a classic flick together tells the story of a different time and place, and is the perfect opportunity to catch up and share stories with your family... tell them something that they never knew about Mom! Warner Bros Mother's Day Movie Night Giveaway!  

Enter to win the Warner Bros Mother’s Day Movie Night Giveaway Below~ Prize will be chosen randomly from the titles below~
 A Star is Born (1976) (Blu-ray) 
 Cabaret (1972) (Blu-ray) 

Comments

  1. I scored 780 on the movie quiz and it told me I was a mighty movie buff

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite movie was Mary Poppins

    (d schmidt in widget)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty Dancing was my fave romance movie as a kid.
    chavonne h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will Griesmer willgriesmer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored 135.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love musical movies.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved My Fair Lady ( and Brigadoon and Camelot, and West Side Story and Mary Poppins, etc.)!


    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the opportunity to win .

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite movie was My Fair Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All-time favorite: Sound of Music

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Wizard of Oz is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  12. I scored 960!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Stardust!
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. brutus Duffy
    fatmeatloaf1 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Sound of Music was a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daily entry: Still scored under 200.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...