Skip to main content

More 4 Mom Giveaway Event 4/29


This Giveaway Event is all about MOM!  Let's celebrate every mother we know by getting the coolest gifts out there. No one is more important then Mom~and this giveaway is just for her!
***2 Winners***
Prize Pack #1 - ARV $167
(For more details, click on each link to read the review.) 
Hips n Curves - $50 Gift Card
Eco Chic Gift Baskets - La Dolce Vida All Natural Spa Basket
Draper Valley - 4 Bottles Wine Grape Juice
Exclusiv Vodka - 1 bottle of Rose Vodka 

Prize Pack #2 - ARV $146
(For more details, click on each link to read the review.) 
Smart n Sexy - $50 Gift Package
Eat Smart- Precision Voyager Luggage Scale
Draper Valley - 4 Bottles Wine Grape Juice
SlimRock Drink Mixers - 1 Bottle of choice
Exclusiv Vodka - 1 bottle of Rose Vodka
The Candle Shop - 2 Medium Serenity Soy Candle (scent of choice) 

a Rafflecopter giveaway "Make Our Own Network" solely organized this event. I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are 100% my own and may differ from your own. DebsHere is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

Comments

  1. I hope to win Prize pack # 1 because I am looking forward to trying the Rose Vodka & the Hips & Curves gift card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prize pkg. #2. I LOVE candles :D

    jabdplee at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like prize pack 2 and I am most excited about the Smart n Sexy - $50 Gift Package

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like prize #2. candles and Rose vodka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like prize pack 2 and I am most excited about the Smart n Sexy - $50 Gift Package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pick Prize Pack #2 if I won and would be most excited about the soy candles from The Candle Shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...