Skip to main content

Lavanila Celebrates Earth Month and Giveaway 4/30




Lavanila doesn’t celebrate Earth Day~ they celebrate Earth Month. 




Known for its 100% all-natural fragrances and deodorants, Lavanila will dedicate the entire month of April to working with The Nature Conservancy, on their Plant a Billion Trees campaign.


Lavanila will plant two trees for ~

Order on lavanila.com  (lavanila.com)

Facebook fan  (facebook.com/lavanilalabs)

Twitter follower  (twitter.com/LavanilaLabs)

Instagram follower  (instagram.com/lavanilalabs)


Once again, we're upping the ante. Any lavanila.com order or any new Healthy Community member will result in 2 new trees. So please spread the word and invite your family and friends to join our cause - together we CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! 


And as always - there's a little something in it for YOU.  Once we reach 1000 new trees planted in April, we'll activate a special promo code for 30% Off on all online purchases to Everyone!

 

We're setting out to make a difference.  Join us.

 

 

~My Giveaway!~

 

 

***Win a Lavanila Fragrance ***

       {Your Choice}


Please Enter Below~

 

 

 

 

{I was not compensated for this post~I am posting for the giveaway on my blog}

Comments

  1. I like The Healthy Mini Deodorant

    Vanilla Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  2. latanya t

    dlatany at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Healthy Body Wash 2-in-1 Shower & Shave Vanilla Coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Healthy Body Butter Vanilla Coconut 2.75 oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Healthy Roller-Ball Vanilla Coconut is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the The Healthy Fragrance 1.7 oz Vanilla Passion Fruit.
    mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Healthy Lip Shine Vanilla Coconut

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Healthy Body Wash 2-in-1 Shower & Shave Vanilla Passion Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Healthy Lip Shine Vanilla Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Healthy Deodorant Vanilla Coconut!
    falses1gns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ari
    falses1gns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GFC name: Ari T
    falses1gns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete


  13. The Healthy Roller-Ball Vanilla Coconut

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Healthy Body Butter Vanilla Grapefruit 2.75 oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Forever Fragrance Oil Pure Vanilla looks good!
    falses(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered the Thermal Aid giveaway at http://debshere.blogspot.com/2013/04/thermal-aid-review-and-giveaway-430.html
    falses1gns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Healthy Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 40 is great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The The Healthy Fragrance (1 oz) Vanilla Lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the Dial giveaway at http://debshere.blogspot.com/2013/04/dial-kids-body-hair-wash-review-and.html
    falses1gns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Forever Fragrance Oil Vanilla Grapefruit is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit 1.7oz

    ReplyDelete
  22. The The Healthy Body Butter 2.75 oz Vanilla Coconut

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Healthy Lip Shine Vanilla Lavender is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like The Healthy Candle in Vanilla Lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered the Thermal-Aid giveaway (http://debshere.blogspot.ie/2013/04/thermal-aid-review-and-giveaway-430.html)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Healthy Lip Shine Vanilla Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Healthy SunScreen Face Cream SPF 40 is great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Vanilla coconut Fragrance Oil.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Brutus Duffy
    fatmeatloaf1 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the Thermal-Aid giveaway (http://debshere.blogspot.com/2013/04/thermal-aid-review-and-giveaway-430.html)
    falses1gns(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete


  31. The Healthy Body Wash 2-in-1 Shower & Shave Vanilla Grapefruit is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Healthy Roller-Ball Vanilla Coconut

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the The Healthy Body Wash 2-in-1
    Pure Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  34. Forever Fragrance Oil Pure Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Heakthy Mini Deodorant is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Healthy Mini Deodorant Vanilla Grapefruit

    ReplyDelete


  37. The Healthy Deo Trio Vanilla Lavender 2 oz

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like The Healthy Body Butter Vanilla Coconut 2.75 oz!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Entered Mother's Day gifting giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  40. i like the The Healthy Body Butter 2.75 oz

    Vanilla Coconut

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. laurie murley


    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...