Skip to main content

Comfy Sack Giveaway 5/8

What's big, comfy, and could be yours? A Comfy Sack of course! If you've ever seen or sat on a Comfy Sack in real life, you already know how awesome they are and you can just skip down to the bottom to enter to win one! If you haven't you've gotta read on- then enter to win one!
Comfy Sack bean bag chairs are available in multiple shapes and sizes. The sack and the lounger are two of the most popular. The main difference between the Lounger and Sack is the shape. The Sack is round and the Lounger is oval. Comfy Sack Facts, that Make Comfy Sacks the best bean bags ever:
  • All Comfy Sack covers are machine washable.
  • Shipping is always free to 48 states.
  • Each sack comes with a three year warranty on all seams and zippers on both the cover and liner.
  • 90% of orders are shipped 2-4 days so you get your sack fast!
The bean bag Lounger is perfect if your looking to use a bean bag chair in place of a couch. You can sit on it or lay on it lengthwise like a chaise. The most popular loungers are the 7.5 ft lounger and the 6 ft lounger, however smaller ones are perfect for teenagers bedrooms. Tina, of Baby Costcutters placed her lounger in her fourteen year old son’s room. He uses it to kick back and play video games on! You can read her full review by clicking here. The bean bag Sack is the ultimate product for someone looking to add a comfy chair to their house! The sack creates the perfect little place to flop into after a long day. It's round shape creates an ultra comfortable 'pod' that you sink into for ultimate comfort. Skye, of Real Mom Reviews was sent a 5-foot sack that she used to replace her living rooms recliner! You can read her full review by clicking here.  


Win It: Comfy Sacks has offered one super lucky reader a 5 ft lounger or 5 ft sack.
a Rafflecopter giveaway




Giveaway is open to US only and ends on 5/8/2013 at 11:59PM EST.
Rules can be found here.
Please email Real Mom Reviews with any questions.
 DebsHere is Not responsible for the shipment of this prize. I was not compensated for this post. This is a group giveaway that I am a part of.}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...