Skip to main content

Berenstain Bears Collection Set,MVP and MVP2 DVD's Review!

We have been getting some weird weather this year here in the Midwest,if it's not raining its snowing.So~the grandchildren have been getting bored and restless when there were here as they are stuck in the house with Grandma. But~this pass weekend,I had surprises for them! We were sent some DVD's from Phase4 Films and knew that they haven't seen these yet.




~Berenstain Bears Collection Set~

In the rolling hills of Bear Country, this animated comedy stars a fun loving family of honey Bears whose love, loyalty and humor allow them to overcome any obstacle that finds its way down to their sunny dirt road. The funny, familiar experiences of this bear family instill timeless life lessons and reflect the traditional community values of country life.



 ~MVP Most Valuable Primate~

When Jack, a sign language-speaking chimp, is sold to a research lab, he makes a break for freedom - and ends up stranded in the frozen northlands. Befriended by two teens, Jack's talent for ice skating soon turns him into the local hockey team's secret weapon. Now, playoffs are in full swing. The lab officials are closing in. And Jack has one chance to prove that when it comes to skating away with the affections of an entire town, he doesn't monkey around! 


~MVP Most Vertical Primate~
From the makers of Air Bud, the Most Valuable Primate is going vertical! Jack is back, and this time he's traded in his hockey skates... for a skateboard! When the beloved chimp is framed for something he didn't do, he ends up lost and alone in a strange city. Befriended by Ben, a shy skateboard kid, Jack reveals a hidden talent for totally awesome skateboard tricks! 



My Review~
 The grandchildren loved them all. But I think that my grandson's favorite has to be the MVP DVD's as he wanted to know if we could watch Jack again right after they were finished. There is lots of adventure in these and the kids sat and watched them both with no problems. I let my grandson take them home with him so he can watch them to his hearts content. As I am sure that next he will be wanting to see more of Jack!

The Berenstain Bears was fun to watch too~I told them their parents used to watch them all them time when they were young. The little ones really enjoyed these as I heard laughter many times. I like that there is a message in every story that is told. Life lessons are great,and even better when the kiddies don't even know.As they enjoy the DVD's and we love that they are learning at the same time!

These DVD's can be purchased at Walmart.

{I was sent the Phase4 Film DVD's to review. No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...