Skip to main content

Oral-B Professional Precision 5000 #OralBSponsored



The first thing that I notice on a person is their smile. As there is nothing like a bright white smile to make me remember them. I have to admit,that I brush my teeth all the time but~it seems that no matter what I do they don't seem to look as clean as they used to. Could be all the coffee that I drink,as I know that they will stain my teeth for sure.



All that has changed now with the new Oral-B Professional Precision 5000. As I can feel and see the difference in my teeth. I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks and I have to say that I Love it! I have never used a electric toothbrush before,as we just used the regular manual ones around here.

Experience the future of oral care. Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush~provides extraordinary cleaning and improves brushing habits.
  • Deep Clean mode removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard to reach areas
  • Gentle on teeth and gums
  • Improves gum health better than Sonicare FlexCare
  • Outstanding whitening and polishing in 2 weeks
  • Floss action technology for superior overall clean
  • Wireless SmartGuide helps maximize brushing performance
  • 5 modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Massage, Whitening, Deep Clean

The Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 has a wireless SmartGuide to help maximize brushing performance. It also provides Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology for ultimate plaque removal. In Deep Clean mode, this electric toothbrush removes up to 99.7% of plaque* from hard-to-reach areas.
{*Based on a single-use brushing study}

With 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute, this Oral-B electric toothbrush provides outstanding whitening in just 2 weeks by removing surfaces stains. And when it comes to toothbrushes, this 5000 series power brush improves gum health.
Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide. And as part of the Oral-B Professional series, this electric toothbrush also includes a pressure sensor that stops the pulsations when you're brushing too hard. 

Since I have started to use this,I am not switching back to the manual toothbrush. I am hooked now and plan to keep using this all the time. I even think that I will have to get everyone in the house one too. As,this is one toothbrush that I know I won't have to fight with the grandchildren to get them to brush their teeth.


Right now until December 31, Oral-B is offering a $20 mail-in rebate~Please visit OralB.com for more information
 
You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter.
 
{“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Modern Mom on behalf of Oral-B and received a product sample to facilitate my review.”}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...