Skip to main content

Tom and Jerry Tricks & Treats DVD Review





Tom and Jerry are in for spooks galore in this monster collection. With 20 eerie episodes plus two bonus episodes, your goodie-bag will be overflowing with fun! Tricks and treats are at every turn, from ancient Egypt to Transylvania, from creepy houses to haunted forests, the hair-raising hilarity is non-stop! Our favorite cat and mouse mingle with ghosts, mummies, werewolves and witches in these terrific tales. Of course Tom and Jerry have a bounty of tricks up their own sleeves as well! Fear not, the chase is on! It's a scare-iffic good time for the whole family!



In Over the River and Boo! The Woods, Tom and Jerry find themselves lost in a haunted forest. Tom leaves home to become a witch’s companion in The Flying Sorceress. In Haunted Mouse, Tom is put under a spell by Jerry’s magician uncle. Jerry meets a bat who looks just like him and together, they trick Tom into believing the bat is Jerry’s flying ghost in Bats What I Like About the South. Legendary monster hunter, Van Helsing, chases after Tom when he’s transformed into a werewolf in Monster Con. In Which Witch, Tom is a servant to a witch who needs a mouse to complete her magic potion. Jerry discovers the secret tomb of an ancient Egyptian cat in Tomb it May Concern. In Spook House Mouse, Tom and Jerry find themselves in an abandoned fun house where they embark on a rickety ride featuring lots of spooky attractions. These and several other “fang-stastic” shorts are featured in the collection.





 
My Review~
Now that the fall weather has arrived we are spending more time indoors. So when the grand-kids were getting bored I decided to bring out the Tom and Jerry Treats & Treats DVD. We put it in and all of the sudden there was silence. They all decided that they wanted to watch all the antics of the twosome that seem to make you laugh no matter how old you are.
I was surprised that they sat and watched the whole thing~as it was approximately 161 minutes long. I like that there was a mixture of old and new episodes on here.This is another great DVD to add to your collection.

{I was sent the Tom and Jerry Tricks & Treats DVD to review. No monies were offered or accepted~all above opinions are my own.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...