Skip to main content

Combat Source Kill Max Ant Gel and Ant Bait Giveaway 9/12

Never fails every summer I get ants in this house. No matter what I do~it seems that I can't get rid of them. Well~this time I am ready for them as Combat sent me some new products to try!

Combat Source Kill Max Ant Killing Gel gets your ant problem under control in just three to five days. I like that it attract ants quickly. while its fast-acting insecticide, Fipronil, starts killing in hours. Worker ants return to the colony and feed the bait to the larvae and to the queen, eliminating the entire ant colony. 

It's so easy to use too~just depress the plunger to apply the gel. I was able to apply myself all over my kitchen. As that is the place that I see all the ants. I was able to also use this outside where I saw that marching ant trail.

Ants are attracted to the bait and then carry it back to their colony to destroy the queen and entire colony. These easy-to-use and child-resistant ant baits need no activation. There is no mess and nothing to it~just place them where you have seen ants and they work on their own! This will start working within hours~so you know that the ants will leave and stay gone!

 Don't forget to enter the Bug-Free Backyard Bash by Combat as you can win $1,000 and a variety of Combat Ant killing Baits and Gels.Enter right here

{Ends Sept 14th 3:00 PM PST}

~My Giveaway~

***Win A Combat Max Ant Gel***

Please Enter Below~

a Rafflecopter giveaway

{I was sent the Combat Max Ant Products to review.No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

  1. I would use it near my back door.
    tarter95 athotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd use this in the garage by the garbage can.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy entry!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commented on Oasap review

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1
    Email subscriber

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2
    Email subscriber

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. # 1
    Subscribe via Google Reader

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. # 2
    Subscribe via Google Reader

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In our basement.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. around our porch

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki
    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would use this in my kitchen.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry Strode
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. #1 email subscriber
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. #2 email subscriber
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. #1 Google Reader - strodesherry4 at gmail dot com
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. #2 Google Reader - strodesherry4 at gmail dot com
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...