Skip to main content

Childrens Hospital The Complete Third Season on DVD Now


Have you had the chance to catch Childrens Hospital yet?
If not you are missing out,as this is one of the best adult comedies that I have watched.Not only it is good humor~but you will know many of the people in this one. I was so surprised when I saw Henry Winkler as I loved him as The Fonz!

The courageous doctors and staff of Childrens Hospital – brilliant, egotistical, nymphomaniacal – do whatever it takes to save sick kids’ lives whether they deserve it or not. The team will disrobe, do Ecstasy, donate organs (except for the important ones), or shoot adult films in the operating room – all for the greater good. Show creator Rob Corddry stars with series regulars Malin Akerman, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Ken Marino, Megan Mullally and Henry Winkler, and a slew of celebrity drop-ins. Get your hands on all 14 Season Three episodes of this totally twisted, medically dope series that’ll literally get you high. Not really.






At Childrens Hospital, doctors obviously don’t work on Saturdays! As you can imagine, this can leave the doctors and patients alike in some pretty sticky situations.


Working as a bartender and manager for many years~I have heard many excuses in my life for not wanting to come to work. From having overslept to my grandmother died{for the 5th time}. But the best one that I heard is when I was working in my parents bar and one of the workers called in because she said that she was out the night before and drank so much that there was no way she could come on and serve alcohol. As it would just make her sick all over again! OK~Now I think that I have heard everything..LOL


What is the most hilarious excuse you’ve given or heard as to why a particular job could not be completed. Who were you trying to convince? Did it work?I'd love to hear about them!

{"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Childrens Hospital."}

Comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about this show, but I've never seen it! I'll have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...