Skip to main content

Natural House Glass Cleaner-Glassy Review!

I have been using many things from Natural House as I was lucky enough to review them.I love everyone of their natural household cleaning products. This time I was sent the newest product~
Glassy Probiotic Glass Cleaner is a revolutionary new glass cleaner. Our professional strength formula powers through dirt, grime and germs while leaving a streak free sheen. Our probiotics continue to consume germs on the surface after you are done cleaning. Natural House is safe to use on any glass surface and leaves an ultra clean shine.

I have 2 little dogs that are on the windows all the time. I have tried so many different glass cleaners and it seems that they leave streaks all the time. This time I used Glassy and I have to say that I really like how well that it cleaned. It was so easy to use too~just spray it on and leave for about 5-10 seconds and wipe off with a soft cloth.No dull residue left behind. The smell was great too~not too strong at all. It smelled fresh and clean!



Benefits~
  • Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Product.
  • Convenient spray top nozzle for quick and dispersed application
  • Naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent
  • Probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem on any and all surfaces
  • Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
  • Contains no VOC’s or other harmful chemicals Keeps dangerous pathogens off any surface
 Not only does it clean good,it continues working until the next treatment. I like the idea of that~don't you? 

You can Find Natural House on Facebook and Twitter.

You can purchase Natural House products, which are natural household cleaning products, directly on their website
or at Amazon.


{I was sent the Glassy cleaner to review.No monies were offered or accepted.All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...