Skip to main content

Butt Bench Review and Giveaway 4/29

How many times have you wished that you could take a seat in tub or shower? I love when we go stay at a hotel and the bathroom is fancy and I can sit to shave my legs. Or just turn the hot water on and feel like I am in a Sauna!


Well~now I can feel all fancy at home as I recently sent a Butt Bench to review. This is Awesome~as I can now not only use it to shave my legs but also sit down~relax~and turn my own shower into a sauna. All this~without leaving my house.This sturdy, high-quality bench also makes a great bathtub storage ledge too!  So~when it is not is use~I can store all the shampoo and shower gels so they don't fall off the ledge anymore.




This tub seat supports any weight up to 300 lbs. so need to worry about it at all, and it is easy to install with  2 Built in sliding suction cups that hold the bathtub seat in place. No need to make holes in your wall or install anything permanently. Butt Bench can be removed or uninstalled with no trouble at all.




These awesome Butt Benches comes in four different colors and two different sizes!

Cedar~Pine~ Pink and White so no matter what your style is you will find one that is right for your bathroom.


You can connect with Butt Bench on Facebook and on Twitter to keep up with them~so you never miss anything.



Buy It~You can purchase the Cedar Butt Bench 12 inch for $52.95 or the 15 inch for $56.00 on their website. 

 

~My Giveaway!~

 

***One of you will win a Butt Bench Of Your Choice!***

 

Please Enter Below~

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 

 

 

 

{I received the Butt Bench to review.No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

 

 

Comments

  1. I like the white pine butt bench. Cheryl cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Pine Bench the most, the color is gorgeous :)
    kaylajohnson3969 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Cedar Bench. (Nikki Marie on rafflecopter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white pine butt bench.
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Email subscriber
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debra Fraley
    crochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Cedar Bench
    mrbuyouatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. added to google+
    mrbuyouatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. email subscriber
    mrbuyouatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Cedar Bench. The Chrome & Stainless Steel Shower Arm w/ Mount is really nice, too!
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny name, but what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the chance! I like the cedar one.
    -Catherine - Brindamrr AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is the cedar bench. Thanks!
    fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shellie and Brutus Duffy
    fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Subscribe through Google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Pine Bench. dwelchert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Debbie Welchert, dwelchert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the Cedar bench!

    ReplyDelete
  19. White Pine Bench is my favorite

    ronaleeduncan{at}aol{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Cedar Bench.
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the spa feeling of the cedar bench.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Steva Spottswood
    jadesteva@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Easy Entry;
    Geri Sandoval
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tammy Schiff


    tntschiff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The cedar bench.

    molls94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. pine bench for me
    tcogbill at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the white pine bench

    jennifer marie

    lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the Cedar bench.
    lifesdeepcolors@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Elena V
    lifesdeepcolors@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...