Skip to main content

Young Love CD By Mat Kearney Review

                                                ~Young Love~
This is Mat Kearney's third album~it hit stores August 2nd 2011, debuting on the #1 spot on iTunes. The first song on the album is his hit single "Hey Mama" check out his video. This song describes the first meeting between Mat and his new wife, after courting her for a few months he stole her heart. 
Mat Kearney is an O2O favorite and some of you may have been lucky enough to catch his super fun performance at BlissDom'11 where he did a surprised duet with Michelle Branch.

I love music~I have it on all the time. That CD was a nice surprise as when I put it in I immediately tapping my feet and enjoying the music. Mat covers it all~from hip-hop, adult alternative, and classic storytelling it is on this CD.It just makes you feel happy when you are listening to it. 
 
If you aren’t familiar with Mat’s music you’ve probably heard some of his previous hits on your favorite TV shows.  Past songs have appeared on 30 Rock, Grey’s Anatomy, The Hills, Friday Night Lights, Scrubs, NCIS, and numerous other television shows.   Mat's been winning over crowds on tours with everyone from John Mayer and Sheryl Crow to Keane and The Fray.

Young Love Tracklisting  
1 Hey Mama
2 Ships In The Night
3 Count On Me

4 Sooner Or Later

5 Chasing The Light

6 Learning To Love Again

7 Down

8 She Got The Honey

9 Young Dumb And In Love

10 Rochester
11 Seventeen
 

Mat is hitting the road in September playing nearly 40 shows in US and Canada.

You can also find Mat on Facebook and Twitter  


{I received a free copy of the CD from One2One Network to for this review. I am now entered to win a gift card.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...