Skip to main content

100 Days Of Giving-Give Back Too!





I was given the opportunity to explore Giveback.org through one2one network. This site gives you the opportunity to donate to the charity of your choice. 

GiveBack recently kicked off their 100 Days of Giving campaign where they will be giving away $1000 a day for 100 days. Winners will be chosen from all users signed up on GiveBack.org through July 16, 2011. At the end of the campaign, the GiveBack member who has earned the most Impact Points, will win $50,000 for their foundation that they can donate to the charity or charities of their choice. 

All you need to do is set up a fast and easy Foundation account~you then can make donations and browse. You would be surprised how many foundations that they are~many are new to me.
Features of GiveBack.org~

Free~No cost to you or to the charities you support

Manage all your giving through one account

Give to any charity registered with the IRS

100% of donations goes to charities
And the best part{to me anyways}is that you can do shopping from over 400 stores and earn up to 15% of your purchase to give to your favorite charity!


GiveBack was founded by Stephen Paletta, the winner of Oprah’s Big Give, a television show that aired in 2008. As a contestant on the show, Stephen traveled across the country and met people in every town who were making a difference; people giving back to their community and the world.

After being selected the biggest giver, Stephen was awarded $1,000,000 to give back to the causes he wanted to support. So he set up his own foundation with the winnings and gave away to causes in his hometown and around the world. Having extra money to give back was a life changing experience; one that he wanted to share with others!

Sign Up Right Here

Special Thanks to One2One Network!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...