Skip to main content

My Most Helpful Tips For Holiday Tech Shopping!

Now that December is right around the corner it's time to start thinking about Christmas!

I'm sure that there are some electronics that you need to buy on your Christmas List.


Here are My 5 Most Helpful Tips For Holiday Tech Shopping!

1~Shop early~As if your kids are looking for a Wii that is a special edition chances are when you see it at the store you better get it. As if it is a HOT item this year it will sell out Quick! Remember when the Cabbage Dolls were $1,000 or more? You sure don't want that to happen.

2~When shopping online look for free shipping as that can save you time and money.If you are sending as a gift you have it delivered right to their door with no charge to you! Saves money as you don't have to drive your car either! You can also join many sites to get money back as you shop!

3~Looking to buy a TV or a Computer? Wait until the last 2 weeks before Christmas.As the stores will have inventory that they will slash the prices on to make room for the new ones! You can get some great buys then.

4~Try the Product You Buy It! Staples has Kindle in-store interactive display where you can try out the product and see if you like it. How cool is that? You can play with that new toy or phone to make sure that you want to buy it!

5~Start shopping for next year right after the holidays! As everything goes on sale the day after Christmas and many stores are offering online sales too. So you will save big money after the holidays if you watch the stores.As in order to get the deals you have to look for them.Online do a search for the product that you are looking for and check to make sure that you are getting the best price!

 {I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Staples blogging program, making me eligible for a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here} 


About Staples~
Staples, the world's largest office products company, is committed to making it easy for customers to buy a wide range of office products and services. Our broad selection of office supplies, electronics, technology and office furniture as well as business services, including computer repair and copying and printing, helps our customers run their offices efficiently. With 2009 sales of $24 billion and 91,000 associates worldwide, Staples operates in 26 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia serving businesses of all sizes and consumers. Staples invented the office superstore concept in 1986 and today ranks second worldwide in e-commerce sales. The company is headquartered outside Boston.
More info: www.staples.com 

Twitter: http://twitter.com/staplestweets 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/staples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...