Skip to main content

Shout Fall Play Review!



Gowing Tree Toys has teamed up with  Shout and “Go Play is all about encouraging kids and parents to get outside and play.  Play is fundamental to positive cognitive development; it’s how kids solve problems; how they develop coping skills and master the art of conflict resolution.  It’s how they become happy, healthy adults.

Last week~end my grandchildren were here and it was such a beautiful fall day we decided to go outside to Play!
We had so much fun~We played in the leaves.My youngest{she's 1} had so much fun with Grandma~she was sitting right next to me Saying "Whee" every time she threw a handful of leaves up.She was rolling around in the dirt and just having a ball! the other ones were running around I was watching them fall and get their clothes very dirty.I was thinking to myself that I didn't care as they were having having fun.Besides~they were going home right?!? Oh~I know Evil Grandma! {LOL} Well~they fooled me as my son informed me that they were spending the night so guess who gets to wash their clothes? Yup~Evil Grandma!


That is where the wonderful people from Shout and Growing Tree Toys come in~as I was lucky enough to be able to review some great items from them.
Growing Tree Toys is a great resource for learning toys for kids of all ages. I was sent Shout products

and
A card set of "52 Activities in Nature"
A illustrated deck of cards describes 52 games, activites and art projects for children to do in nature. From educational to just plain fun!








  I used the new Shout Advanced liquid gel on the grandkid's clothes and it took all the stains out that the kids had in their clothes! How cool is that? Now I can send them home looking like new~and no more Evil grandma!

I can't wait to try all the other Shout items now too!



Live, play, grow and explore. Don't let the thought of tough stains hold you and your family back. Spills and stains are bound to happen when you live life to the fullest, but with the stain-fighting power and versatility of Shout, you can treat stains wherever and whenever they happen, which means you can get the most out of life and still look your best.

You can check out more great ways to play on Shout's Facebook page!

{I was sent the Shout products and the 52 Nature Activities Card Set for this review. No other compensation was received. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.}
 

Comments

  1. Hi Deb,
    Thank you for the follow. Nice to meet you! Your newest follower, sending some love your way. Digna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...