Skip to main content

Glee Gum Pops and Gum by Glee Gum Review!


Have you heard of Glee Gum?!? It is one of the best candy companies that I have ever came across. We have worked with them in the past~and was so excited to do it again! 

About Glee Gum~
Verve is an independent, certified woman-owned business, dedicated to linking world communities and creating environmentally and socially responsible products. Verve is based in Providence, RI, in a newly rehabbed, solar-powered building.




This time we were sent 2 products to review and the first one is the Make Your Own Chewing Gum Kit! 

  Everything that you need us right in the box! There are very to read instructions~as my 13 year old grandson read them before me and he knew it all.  
We got all the ingredients together and put it in the microwave. It was really sticky but we added more sugar and the flavorings.  As you get 2 different ones Cherry and Grape. 

All we needed was a rolling pin and then we cut it and wrapped with Saran Wrap.



The results were great and we all enjoyed the gum that he made. It really has a  nice texture to it and the flavors are great!



                                                                                     

The next product that we were sent is the Gum Pops! They are so good and they are the only company that makes them with all natural ingredients in the world. 



They come in 3 great flavors~Sweet Strawberry, Crisp Green Apple, and Juicy Orange. My grandchildren loved them. And they were really surprised with the gum in the middle,as I never told them. They also good for them~but we'll keep that our little secret! 


You can see the products that I reviewed at Glee Gum and right now you can use the code DebsHere to get 15% off everything! {Enter coupon code in the lower left of your shopping cart & hit "apply coupon." One time only~one coupon code per order. Offer ends 12/31/17}

You can also find and follow Glee Gum~

On Facebook 
Twitter 
Pinterest,
and
Instagram 

Also you can sign-up for their monthly e-newsletter with exclusive deals & offers.


{I was sent the above products to review.No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...