Skip to main content

Batman's Mask Light by 3DLight FX Review!


Are you looking for something different this year for a gift?!? Or maybe you just need something to brighten up your life. Either way~I have found a very cool sight called 3DLight FX! They carry lights that look like they are coming out of the wall! There are so many to choose from that I am sure that you will find your favorite too!


We choose Batman as that is my granddaughter's favorite. To say that she liked it is a understatement as she loved it! Everything that you need is included~the only thing you have to do is figure where you want to hang it. Once that you apply this to your wall~it really looks like it is coming right out at you! The light shines so bright~that you will not need a night light. Young and old alike will want one~as when I seen it I wanted a My Little Pony one!



You can see the ones above and more at 3DLight FX



About the Company~

As parents ourselves, we understand the importance of providing a safe, functional and inspiring environment for our little ones. It was with this exact sentiment that our 3D Deco Lights were created.
The 3D Deco Lights are comforting, cordless, decorative night light that are loved by our tiny customers and big ones alike. The first of our popular designs is a regulation sized soccer ball that gives the playful appearance that it has been kicked into the wall. With a simple switch of the light, a soothing glow provides the necessary light for midnight changes, feedings, reassuring check-ins and, of course, to keep the ‘boogie monster’ at bay.
Tested by our most discerning critics (our partners and children), the 3D Deco/Night Lights have been an amazing addition to our nurseries, rec rooms and kids’ rooms. We look forward to hearing from you and how 3D Deco/Night Lights have made a difference in your family.

 {I was sent a sample to review.All above opinions are mine. No monies were offered or accepted.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...