Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Roman Legion Warriors Military Soldier Action Figures Historical Playset Review!








We recently were sent the Roman Legion Warriors Military Soldier Action Figures Historical Playset to review. It is a really nice set~my grandson's eyes lit up as soon as he saw it! He could not wait to open it and there are so many different figures and even shields and horses. Made with a hard plastic so these will last. 

Each one has it own look and the faces are painted. I have not seen a roman set like this before and I am very pleased with this set. You can have a battle with all of the figures. These would be great to take outdoors too.This playset will provide hours of fun for you little one too.




{I was sent the Roman Legion Warriors Military Soldier Action Figures Historical Playset to review. No monies were offered or accepted all above opinions are my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment