Skip to main content

Pampered Chef Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway! 12/9




gift guide  
I love the holidays and I also love Pampered Chef! All of the products that I have gotten from them are just so awesome and seems that I find myself using one of them ever day. Now that the holidays are here I will be making cookies so that means that my cookie press will come out next! Don't you just love the smell of fresh cookies baking?
Holiday Gift Guide Info - Item - Pampered Chef - Cooking and baking made simple Company - Pampered Chef with Jennifer Website - new.pamperedchef.com/pws/jenniferbargiel Perfect gift for - Everyone that cooks, bakes, grills, etc... Have you heard of Pampered Chef? Well, it is an amazing company that pretty much 'pampers' the chef. Offering everything a chef could need from cookware to gadgets, spices to bakeware, and even stoneware and tools for grilling. Independent Pampered Chef Consultant Jennifer has been with Pampered Chef since 2007 and loves helping people shop, bake, cook, and even make money! Adventures of 8 has worked with Jennifer for years and says that Jennifer is the perfect Consultant, always available to answer questions, give advice, and help in any way she can. Here is what you can find for everyone on your holiday list at Pampered Chef! For the BBQ Master, Pampered Chef offers top-notch BBQ gear, such as a BBQ Turner that features a beveled front edge, serrated side edge, piercing corner and bottle opener.
Pampered Chef Gift For Him
For the Baker in your family, check out The Pampered Chef Bakers Favorite Bundle! The set includes Set includes Reversible Silicone Baking Mat, Cookie Sheet, Small Stainless Steel Scoop and Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.
Pampered Chef Gift For the baker
For the Mom, I would suggest checking out the Snowmen Tableware Bundle that includes Snowmen Dots Divided Platter, Holiday Dots Square Bowl, Snowmen Round Appetizer Plates (set of 4)! Pampered Chef Gift for the Mom
For the hostess, check out the Start the Party Bundle that comes with a Bamboo Appetizer Platter, Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (set of 2), and Green and Red Small Bamboo Snowflake Spoons.
Pampered Chef Gift for the Hostess
BUT, don't forget yourself this Holiday Season... and what might be the best gift for yourself? How about the chance to bring in some extra income and goodies?

Whatever frosts your cake…the focus is on YOU!

Need a little extra cash to use on fun stuff that always seems to get back-burnered? Simply looking to supplement your household income? More career-minded with ambition to grow a full-time business? Any way you slice it, there’s an opportunity— for YOU.

It’s your call. CLICK HERE to learn more...

Oh and if you have a LONG wish list, you may want to speak to Jennifer about hosting an online or in-home party to earn FREE items... CLICK HERE to fill out a form for more information.

Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway!

Giveaway

THREE WINNERS -

1st Prize will win a $75.00 Gift Certificate to shop at Pampered Chef with Jennifer
2nd Prize will win a $50.00 Gift Certificate to shop at Pampered Chef with Jennifer
3rd Prize will win a $25 Gift Certificate to shop at Pampered Chef with Jennifer
Giveaway Details -
  • This giveaway will run from November 25th- December 9th
  • All entries must be in the entry form and will be verified
  • Opened to US Residents 18 years and older
  • Full disclosures can be found in the entry form

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩Enter below ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

LOVE THIS Item??? Be sure to visit the rest of Adventures of 8's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide!

gift guidesm
*Disclosure~DebsHere is participating and promoting in this giveaway in return for an entry on the entry form. All views and opinions are honest and our own! Winner will be chosen via Random.org, emailed by Adventures of 8 and all orders will have to be placed directly through Jennifer! Orders not placed on time will not be guaranteed by Christmas Delivery.

Comments

  1. I like the Deep Covered Baker Dinner Set. I would probably give it to my son and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THE #1103 Biscuit Cutters. Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...