Skip to main content

Dog-Ma, the Zen of Slobber Book Tour Giveaway 12/12

 SPONSORED DOGTASTIC GIVEAWAY !!
10 WINNERS !!
EACH WILL RECEIVE...
A DOGGIE SWAG BAG WORTH $150
PLUS
A DOG-MA AUDIOBOOK GIFT CODE FOR DOWNLOAD
for US entrants

Want more winners?
15 more winners will receive the Dog-Ma audiobook gift code to download aswell!!
to all worldwide entrants

Plus the 'very first winner' will also win a really cute dog outfit (US only)

Ending on Thursday 12th December at 11.59pm EST

So what's inside the swag bags?

Dog-Ma Audiobook gift code for one download from ACX rrp $18
Barbara's vivid and dramatic stories, told with a wicked sense of humor, will make you laugh out loud. She definitely gets what living with rescued dogs (nine of them!) is all about.

When Barbara meets her future husband, Ray, it is love-and dog-at first sight. Over the course of thirty-two years, seventeen relocations and nine dogs, their mutual love of dogs guides them on their unconventional path. The love that Barbara and Ray get in return is literally lifesaving, with one dog attacking a lethal intruder and another discovering Barbara’s cancer. Her own survival story underscores the story of how her dogs become survivors themselves. 

Each new dog adds its own dynamic to the family, sometimes upending it. From Turbo (whose Spock-like ears may have provided super powers), Barbara learns about the will to live; Lexington demonstrates incredible patience and an inexplicable love of golf; Madison teaches that laughter is truly the best medicine and that the whole “nine lives thing” is not reserved just for cats; Morgan should be sainted for tolerating Izzy, who is as cute as she is bad. Barbara is certain that somewhere in doggie heaven there is a poster that says “If you are sick, injured or in need of really expensive medical care, FIND THESE HUMANS!”
Sponsored by

PurOtic Ear Cleaning Solution from Innovet rrp $16
What is PurOtic™ Ear Cleaner?
Purotic® is a non-irritating wash designed by veterinary and health care professionals to breakup wax and prevent ear infections. Made with a pharmaceutical grade emulsifier and combined with all natural ingredients, PurOtic™ instantly eliminates odor. PurOtic™ is the first ear cleaner for home use that comes with an soft ear applicator for quick and precise delivery; A must for pets that resist ear cleaning.
Benefits and uses: 
•Anti-inflammatory agent
•Breaks up wax
•Silicone applicator for deep cleaning
•Alcohol and sulfate free
•Clean natural scent
Sponsored by

Blanket ID Gift Card for One ID tag of choice and a three year membership rrp $47
Blanket ID Features:
Online information available 24/7
Missing pet email broadcasts
Report lost and stolen pets
Print your own lost pet posters
Found pet GSP location mapping
Support your chosen rescue
Sponsored by

Paw or Bone Keyring from Hot Dogs All Dressed rrp $10
  
Sponsored by

Naturally Shed Moose Antler from Got Antler? rrp $25
High quality naturally shed moose and elk antler chews
Sponsored by

Artisan Refrigerator Magnet of Dogaaurus Rex from Karen Mcclain Visuals Inc. rrp $25
"An artisan is a craftperson and a skilled worker. Karen McClain Visuals, Inc. has more than 20 years of artisanal experience providing clients with professional, inspiring, and unique results. Karen McClain specializes indecorative painting and faux finishes, painted furniture and sculpture, as well as design and consultation. ..."
 
Sponsored by

Gift Card for one box of Pawflex Bandages from Pawflex rrp $10-15
PawFlex™ is a disposable non adhesive fur friendly super stretch all in one bandage that maintains a secure comfortable natural fit. PawFlex™ is hands down the quickest and easiest bandage system to use. 
Sponsored by

Plus the 'very first Winner' (US only)
will receive this marvelous doggie outfit (dog not included !!) from Issa Bella World
Nurse Costume - Size Small - Fits a dog under 12 pounds.
Sponsored by
Issa_Bella_World

Enter Below & Good Luck !!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...