Skip to main content

Denise Richards Fragrance Giveaway! 12/9

To Celebrate the release of the Denise Richards Fragrance
5 Lucky Winners will each receive their own Parfum Spray

Sensations of warmth and vitality draw you into a top of hydrating coconut water, sun-soaked plumeria and sensual ylang-ylang. 

Volumptuous bouquet blooms at the heart with lush gardenia, enthraling jasmine sambac, tropical tiare and breathtaking white lily. 

A delicate back of warm musk, creamy vanilla and soft violet wood envelops the fragrence in lasting comfort. 

5 Lucky Winners will each receive the Denise Richards 1.7 Oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Courtesy of Parfumologie and brought to you by Beck Valley Books
Open to US residents
Ending on Monday 9th December at 11.59pm EST

From Bond girl to best-selling author, to mother of three daughters, Denise Richards has captivated the world with her charming personality and stunning beauty.  But beyond the glamorous Hollywood persona lies a modern, independent and real person whom women from all walks of life can relate to.

In addition to motherhood, an actng career, animal activism and her substantial social media following, Denise has always had a passion for style and beauty. So it was no surprise that she reveled in the opportunity to create her signature scent.

The Denise Richards Eau de Parfum is a sexy, beachy white floral bouquet. White flowers have the most voluptuous and sensual floral aromas.  Denise’s scent has the natural, relaxed feeling of sundrenched tropical white flowers on a warm breeze.



Parfumologie™ is proud to be selected as the official licensee for The Denise Richards Signature Fragrance Collection.  Parfumologie has merged 25 years of experience in the fragrance industry and has a collection of experts dedication to expanding brands through design and production of high quality fragrances products.

Their high profile projects include Pampered Girls, a high fashion lifestyle brand, Humvee, the iconic automaker, Radio Days, iconic images of The Beatles, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Woodstock, The American Line, The World Series of Poker™.


Enter Below & Good Luck !!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...