Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Don't Let Cancer Steal Second Base T-shirt Review

October is Breast Cancer Month and lately I have been wearing a t-shirt that has a great saying on it~





I am a firm believer in mammograms and I am always asking my friends and family members if they have gotten theirs yet. I have lost so many people to that ugly word "Cancer" and anything that I can do to help save someone else~I'm in! I am a survivor myself~I had cervical cancer in 1984. I was so scared with 3 little ones~but here I am all these years later. This shirt is so comfy and I love that it is 100% cotton so it washed up very well. I am sure that this is going to be one of my favorites for a long time. If you like to wear t-shirts with bright bold colors~this is the one for you. Not only will you look great~but you will also be supporting a great cause!




You can see all this and more at T-shirt Wonderland. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colortime Crafts and Markers - Glow in the Dark Halloween Tote Review!

We recently had the opportunity to review the Glow In the Dark Halloween Tote from Colortime Crafts and Markers. And let me tell you~thi...