Monday, June 10, 2013

Urban Gardening For Dummies Review!

A townhouse yard, a balcony, a fire escape, a south-facing window—even a basement apartment can all be suitable locations to grow enough food to save a considerable amount of money and enjoy the freshest, healthiest produce possible.

Urban Gardening For Dummies helps you make the most of limited space through the use of proven small-space gardening techniques that allow gardeners to maximize yield while minimizing space.

Covers square-foot gardening and vertical and layered gardening
Includes guidance on working with container gardening, succession gardening, and companion gardening
Offers guidance on pest management, irrigation and rain barrels, and small-space composting
If you’re interested in starting you’re an urban garden that makes maximum use of minimal space, Urban Gardening For Dummies has you covered.


My Review~


This book was like it was made for me. As no matter what I do I can not grow anything! But with this book,it looks like I can finally start having beautiful flowers and even a garden.I can even start them in a container before I transfer outside. The book tells me what plants are the best and where to plant them.  It takes you through step by step so even a "Dummy" like me can grow things now! I know that it is too late this year to start a garden,the weather has not been good at all here in the Midwest. But I am ready next year as I have this book on my bookshelf and will be having one of the most beautiful yards around!

{I received a copy of Urban Gardening for Dummies to my review thanks to Global Influence.All above opinions are my own.}


No comments:

Post a Comment