Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Whole Fruits Sobert Review

We eat lots of ice cream in this house~ if one of the grand-kids isn't asking for it,one of the adults are looking for it! But eating all that ice cream is not good for us,as there are many calories in most of it.

I was super excited to get to try the next thing that we were sent!! Recently J & J Snack Foods sent some Whole Fruit Sobert to review!

The Name Says It All! Whole Fruit Sorbet is naturally fat free and packed with chunks of real fruit

By J & J Snack Foods they come in some awesome flavors~Coconut, Lemon, Mango, Strawberry, Peach, Pomegranate, Blueberry & Acai, Raspberry, and Black Cherry.


Now instead of reaching for the other treats in the freezer~we are enjoying these! My favorite is the black cherry,as the big cherry chunks are the best! I like the fact that not only are these good for us,they taste great too! With only 100 calories a serving,you don't have to worry about anyone in the household eating these. I can't wait to have these on a hot summer day as I know that they are going to be so cool and refreshing. My freezer will be stocked up the whole fruit sobert for sure.


You can find Whole Fruit sorbet at your local supermarket.


{I was sent the Whole Fruit sorbets to review.No monies were offered or exchanged. All above opinions are my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment