Skip to main content

Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns About Courage Review and Giveaway 4/26





This book explains to 4-8 year olds in a simple playful way how to work with fear issues. This is the  eleventh book in the award winning Howard B. Wigglebottom series. I have did many reviews of the others and we loved them~this one did not disappoint either. 


My grandson could not wait to read it! He is in the third grade and just starting to read by himself,and when he gets all the words right he is super excited! So~we sat and read this and he was able to read the whole book to me. I like that he can read a book and is learning at the same time~the super heroes were a big hit too. The lesson learned in this one is that it is OK to be afraid of things and it takes courage to face them. As big or small there is something that we all need to face!


Children can go to WeDoListen.org to play games, read through Animated Books, sing Songs, and Color & Print their Own Books! They also have a section on Anti-Bullying and how to deal with bullies.


Howard B. Wigglebottom hardcover books retail for $15.00 in the U.S. and Canada. On their website they’re now on sale for $6.00 or $55.00 for a set of 11. Several Wigglebottom books can be purchased through Scholastic and eBook versions are on Apple for $1.99.


You can Like Howard B. Wigglebottom on Facebook and

Follow Howard B. Wigglebottom on Twitter.






~My Giveaway!~

***Enter below for a chance to Win your very own copy of Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns About Courage.***





{I was sent the Howard B. Wigglebottom Book to review. No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...