Monday, January 14, 2013

Style Made Easy With No nonsense!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

Being a Grandma dosen't mean that I don't like style. As I still like to look good,yet be comfotable. I wear leggings all the time~as not only do they feel great,I can dress them up or down for day and night! There is nothing like a long sweater~leggings~and boots to complete my look. I can wear it during the day and at night I just throw on a scarf,some chunky earrings and I am ready for the night life!


I was recently given a chance to review No nonsense tights and leggings Not only are they comfortable they have a look for all~young and old. I received a pair of fishnet tights and a pair of demin leggings. I am so happy with both of them. But I have to say that my leggings are my favorite. You can see the look that I created around them as the styles are endless.


No Nonsense Style

No nonsense is modern,afforable and stylish, and avaiable at most food and drug stores and most major retailers.
There is a new face at No nonsense~It's Jill Martin! Emmy award winner and Co-author of "I Have Nothing To Wear" one of the best selling style guides.   She's stylish,modern and knows how to make style on a budget! She is thrilled to be working with No nonsense as she loves all the styles and the fact that they are afforable,so women everywhere can wear them!
You can keep up No nonsense on Facebook so you never miss a thing and be advised of the new products and ideas. You an also follow them on Twitter

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment