Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Almost Time For Deck The Halls With Deb!!

Now that the weather is getting cooler and the leaves are falling. Soon it will be snowing here in Minnesota. I like this time of the year~as soon it will be my favorite holiday~Christmas! And~this year I would like to invite you to spend some of your holiday with me right here on my Blog. As starting December 1st  I will be special gift guide!

"Deck The Halls With Deb"
I will be featuring my favorite things for the holidays and also will have great giveaways! It will be so much fun~and you will be able to be there every step of the way. I am going to have some great things for old and young alike. I hope that you will join me again this year~I am excited. How about you?!?

I can't tell you what it is going to be included~because that would spoil the fun. You will have to come back on Dec. 1st. to join in. I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment