Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Vol.3 Review

 

A new half-hour animated comedy series starring Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. No longer confined to 7-minute shorts, Bugs and Daffy are out of the woods and living in the suburbs among such colorful neighbors as Yosemite Sam, Granny, Tweety and Sylvester. In addition to each episode’s main story, The Looney Tunes Show also features “cartoons within a cartoon.” The Tasmanian Devil, Speedy Gonzales, Marvin the Martian and other classic characters sing original songs in two-minute music videos called Merrie Melodies. The legendary Looney Tunes cartoons are getting a 21st century relaunch and a CGI overhaul for a new generation. 

 

 

 

My Review~


Classic cartoons are a favorite of mine,so when they arrive at the house I have to watch them with the grandchildren. I really enjoyed watching this with the grandchildren. It was great to see all of the cartoon caricatures  that I watched with my children many years ago. I loved Tweety and Sylvester then and I still think that they are my favorite! I think that your family would agree~as it is good for all ages,not just kids. We recommend this DVD to all. 

{I was sent the Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Volume 3 to review. No monies were offered or accepted. All above opinions are my own.}

2 comments:

  1. Great !!

    Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $550 worth of Perfumes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Looney Tunes..
    Stopping by from Pitch it to me.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete