Sunday, December 18, 2011

LG Double Play-Is It For You?

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have family far away so it seems that I am either on the internet or phone as that is the easiest way to stay in touch. With the new phone LG DoublePlay™ from T-Mobile I can do it all!

As this phone comes equipped with dual customizable touch screens!  There is also a  2-inch sub display.  But, that’s not all, there is a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard and Swype®, for easy text input. The LG Doubleplay™, allows you to multi-task all at once.  You can update your Facebook pages while surfing the Web, texting or checking your email all at once!!

It also comes with a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recorder~so your pictures will turn out beautiful! Just think of all the pictures you can take on Christmas with this!

The multiple messaging options, including Cloud Text™ and Group Text™, giving you the ability to send and receive texts from a PC or tablet or create group chats on-the-go for faster, more efficient content sharing.

How many texts do you send in a month? I know that I just started and I send over 1000 a month!  Do you think that this phone would also fit your needs? As I think that it is worth checking out for sure!!

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Colortime Crafts and Markers - Glow in the Dark Halloween Tote Review!

We recently had the opportunity to review the Glow In the Dark Halloween Tote from Colortime Crafts and Markers. And let me tell you~thi...