Thursday, November 10, 2011

Roots Only Hair Color Applicator Comb Review


I have been dying my hair for many years.I think that my hair has been every color that you can think of. I went from blonde~red~black and even burgundy! I like to change the colors all the time as I get bored with the same color.

But having long hair makes it hard for me to dye it at home. As it seems that I miss a patch or there are spots when I rinse it out. Roots Only solves that problem for me! It is so easy to use too. You just fill the bottle with your favorite hair color shake it up~and you are ready to go. There are no buttons to push or batteries to replace.You just comb it through your hair~nothing else to do. No more missing spots,no more mess in the bathroom. When I need to do my roots~this is the easiest thing ever!
Not only was it easy to use but I just rinsed out the bottle with soap and water so I an use this again. I love this bottle. Not only can I use it for hair dye but also for the hot oil treatments that I put on my hair.
About Roots Only~
Roots Only Incorporated is a woman-owned business based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Today, the Roots Only hair coloring applicator comb sells nation-wide in beauty supply stores and over 3,700 Wal-Mart stores across the USA.
 You can also find Roots only on Facebook and Twitter 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colortime Crafts and Markers - Glow in the Dark Halloween Tote Review!

We recently had the opportunity to review the Glow In the Dark Halloween Tote from Colortime Crafts and Markers. And let me tell you~thi...