Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Real Steel Prize Pack 10/18

Real Steel is opening up at theaters all over on this Friday Oct 7th! This is one movie that you won't want to miss! As this sounds like a action packed movie for sure.

A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future, where the sport of boxing has gone hi-tech, 'Real Steel' stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
 ~Giveaway!~

**Enter To Win**
A Real Steel Prize Pack!



A Real Steel t-shirt {in adult sizes of S, M, L, XL}
Real Steel bottle opener
Real Steel stickers
Real Steel temporary tattoos

Please Enter Below~




{I did not receive any monies or products for my post~all opinions are mine}

28 comments:

  1. MY son would like this
    vmkids3 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win this for my son! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
    Renee Walters
    bored2quickly@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a charity crystletellerday@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this for my girlfriend.

    cody_endres(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to win it for myself! Robots are awesome! :) Or, I suppose I could give it to my boyfriend :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to win this for my 13 yr old. He is having a fit to see this movie & would love this prize package!

    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to win this for my son.

    wildnmild4u (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to win it for my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to win this for my son.
    joshuantonya@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to win this for my son.

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to win it for my son Darrel.
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd win it for me lol little bit selfish :D
    donaldlight84(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like this for my grandson

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to win this for my husband (great Christmas present!!)
    -BritJJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would like to win for myself

    Luis Bonilla
    lrcfr27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son loves robots so I would like to win for him

    dhealey123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Want to win it for my son


    mnrquick at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win this for my son! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. for my son!
    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to win this for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to win this for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Id love this for my teen son jordan

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to win this prize pack for my 10 year nephew, he's already aksing me to take to this movie.

    digdougx at comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd like to win this prize for my hubby. Thanks!

    sam94son05(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would like to win this for my robot loving son :)

    kappasighacksaw(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete