Skip to main content

Laguna Pearl Earrings Review


Pearls are considered to be one of the world's oldest and most prized possessions. Laguna Pearl is proud to offer the highest quality and broadest selection of pearl jewelry available anywhere.
I love Pearls. I remember years ago my kid's dad and I went to the Sportsman's Show and they had this place where you could pick a clam to get a pearl to put into jewelry. I made a ring and I still have that ring and the pearl still looks great.  I was recently sent a beautiful pair of Pearl Earrings from Laguna Pearl.


The Japanese Akoya cultured stud pearl earrings are so elegant looking and are the perfect size to wear alone or with another pair of earrings~if you have more then one piercing in your ears. As I think that the earrings would look great with a pair of hoops. These will look great dressed up or down. As I can see me wearing these earrings with my favorite dress and also my favorite jeans.  These would be great to give or recieve as a gift too. They arrived in a white box with a beautiful red box inside.

Not only does Laguna Pearl sell earrings,they have necklaces,bracelets,rings,and pendants. Each piece looks so beautiful~I was there looking and found another favorite.

Looking for a Pearl Pendant? I have found the perfect one~

~Akoya Pearl Twister Pendant~

 

This 8.0-8.5mm Japanese pearl pendant is compiled of gorgeous AA+ quality pearls with exceptional luster.All Akoya pearls are imported directly from the Japan. These pearl pendants comprise of approximately .01 carats of SI-quality diamonds and are made of .62 grams of the highest quality 14K gold. All of their  pearl pendants are made on site, and their experienced staff of GIA certified specialists pay careful attention to all details in order to create a truly beautiful pearl pendant.


About Laguna Pearl~

Laguna Pearl was created as a result of the public demand for high quality pearl jewelry at competitive pricing. They to cut out the middle man and sell directly to the consumer.Saving you money as some jewelers mark their jewelry 2-3 times their cost!

  They have the ability to customize any product on the website as well as be the leading source for custom orders of pearl jewelry on the internet is a testament to our vast platform and history of expertise. From their inception, Laguna Pearl has continually thrived on providing high quality pearl jewelry products with the best customer service on the internet. With locations in both Beverly Hills and the Los Angeles jewelry district, they have dealt heavily with surpassing the expectations of clientele. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to them.

Make sure you visit Laguna Pearl for all your Pearl needs! 

 

{I was sent the Laguna Pearl Earrings to Review~No monies were offered or accepted.}



Comments

  1. Hello everyone,

    Laguna Pearl is proud to offer the highest quality and broadest selection of pearl jewelry. These pieces are made of beautiful glass beads. The beads are faceted and have a lovely aurora borealis finish. Pearl earrings have the ability to add a tremendous amount of elegance to your look. Thanks a lot....

    Diamond Martini Earrings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...