Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Green Bay Packers Keychain Review


Now that Fall is here that means Football. I live in Minnesota but I was born in Wisconsin and I have to admit that I am still a Green Bay Packers Fan. I was recently sent a great keychain from Wholesale Keychain. They have many different NFL Keychains to choose from so I am sure that you will find you favorite team too!

I was lucky enough to get my favorite Green Bay Packers Keychain! This is such a great looking keychain and it is also a bottle opener! As there are many times that we go somewhere and I can't find a bottle opener~well now that problem is solved!. So I know that this will last me for a very long time! The emblem is coated with “Crystallite” dome so you can't miss it.  It also is very sturdy and  backed by a lifetime warranty against flaws in the material & workmanship.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This key chain looks very good and also is very practical! Go Green Bay!

    ReplyDelete

Batman's Mask Light by 3DLight FX Review!

Are you looking for something different this year for a gift?!? Or maybe you just need something to brighten up your life. Either way~I h...