Saturday, September 10, 2011

Supernatural Season 6-Who's Your Battle Partner??

Season six of Supernatural focuses on the brother's relationship as they battle Heaven and Hell. The two brothers spend endless amounts of time traveling together, encountering demons and a trench coat wearing angel. 
If I had to fight these battles I would want Bob by my side. As he is one of the strongest men that I know and also I think that we would be alright spending all the time together.And with both of our tempers I think that we would make a good team! I would have loved to say my sister~but she is not well enough to take care of herself let alone others. So sorry sis~but you will have to sit this one out..

If given the chance~who would you want to be with you in the battle??

Get Supernatural Season 6 here
{I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural Season 6 on DVD/Blu-Ray.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment