Skip to main content

Back To School Survival Kit Giveaway 10/9


Now that the kids are Back In School~it seems that parents are busy as ever. The last thing you want to worry about is Head Lice! As the kids are together all the time now so you have to remind them not to share their hairbrushes and combs. Why deal with a head lice infestation when you can avoid it in the first place? 
TechLabs is here to help with this Back To School Survival Kit!

Licefree Everyday Shampoo~to prevent head lice.Shampoo is a homeopathic formula that contains naturally occurring ingredients to create an environment where head lice do not like to live. It is designed to be used in place of your regular shampoo.

StaphAseptic~ First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Reliever to treat minor cuts and wounds. You can apply it to minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions. StaphAseptic can help prevent skin infections and contains Lidocaine for effective pain relief.

Calagel Medicated Anti-Inch Gel~to relieve and protect skin from minor cuts and burns, and other skin irritations. The clear, hydrocortisone-free antihistamine gel dries quickly, leaving an invisible, anti-itch skin protectant shield on your tender skin.

This is a great kit to have on had at all times! As~you never know when you might need them.
~My Giveaway!~
**Win The Back To School Survival Kit**
Please Enter Below~



{Disclosure~I received Back To School Survival Kit to Review free.No monetary compensation has been offered or accepted.The opinions above are my own}

Comments

  1. Learned you can not use hydrocortisone ointment and Tecnu at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach children to avoid sharing personal items at school such as hairbrushes, combs, hats, scarves, helmets, pillows, and sleeping bags.
    usa_schroeder at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that they also have a 10 Hour Repellent and a great outdoor kit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i know who's got lice spray! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will not get lice by sitting next to an infested person. Lice do not fly or jump and you can't get them from your pet.
    s8r8l33 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that Zinc Acetate is catagorized by the FDA as a skin protectant. "It provides temporary skin protection and relieves minor irritation and itching due to poison ivy, oak, sumac, and insect bites."

    alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that you can use you can use Licefreee Spray on color treated hair.
    jas8929(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned they have alot of different lice products

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned that they have a product that removes the oil that you get from poison ivy etc

    amhengst at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. i learned lice don't come from pets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...