Skip to main content

How To Change "Changing Time"


It has been years since I have had a baby of my own~as my baby is going to be 29 years old in Feb!! My goodness~just writing that makes me feel old. But my kids know how to keep me young~having 10 grandchildren there was a time that we had more then one baby in diapers. So~there have been many diapers changed at this house.
And~I swear that each one was so hard to change when it came time for that diaper change. As~they squirmed~wiggled~twisted and turned! Most of the time that diaper ended up on the wrong way..What a site that was to see.LOL I sure laughed over the years watching my kids change their kids diapers. 
But of course~when I was there I had to jump in to help!{Isn't that what Grandma's are for?!?}  We had many nicknames over the years~Wiggle Butt,Squirmy Squirt and Sugar-Britches just to name a few.

Some of the tips that I have used over the years are~
Give them something to play with.As if they are distracted they tend to forget that you are changing them and concentrate on the toy.Make it something colorful or musical that will keep their attention.
Make funny faces~as we all know how much kids love to laugh.Besides~that is one time that I can act silly without everyone looking at me crazy.We all know how to make funny faces and soon the little ones will be making a game out of it with you.
Sing songs or little nursery rhymes with them as this is the time that I taught my grandchildren many of the songs that I sang to my kids.
Let them look at a book if they are old enough~as there many hard cover books that have your child's favorite cartoon or toy.
It's a job that has to be done so you might as well make it fun for both of you. I sure wish that I had the 
~Huggies Little Movers Slip On Diapers~

 As no matter what way your little one wants to move~You will be able to Slip these right on! Diapers make it easy to change active, squirmy babies of all kinds – just catch, slip-on, and release. Now that is what I call a easy change!

So what about you? Do you have some diaper changing tips to share? I'd love to hear them!

Disclosure: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Huggies blogging program, for a gift card worth $35. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

About Huggies
The Huggies® community brings parents together so that you and your babies fully enjoy every day, whatever the day presents. Enjoy the ride with Huggies®.

More info on Huggies: http://www.huggies.com 

Like Huggies on Facebook 
Follow @huggies on Twitter

Comments

  1. I usually buy only Pampers but I saw a commercial for these and decided to try them. These are the worst diapers ever. Not only are they extremely difficult to get on, my daughter also got diaper rash for the first time. I would not recommend these at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...