Blog Makeover Giveaway Winner! April 26, 2011 The winner for the Blog Makeover has been chosen! It Is Number~17Janice Crespo Congrats!! I have sent a email and you have 48 hours to respond. Not a winner this time?!? No worries~I have many more new things in store.So stop by again! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownApril 26, 2011 at 11:29 AMThank you! I look forward to hearing from them! Have a great day!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoeyfromSCApril 26, 2011 at 1:00 PMCongrats Janice! enjoy!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Teachers WifeApril 26, 2011 at 9:38 PMJust stopping in to say hi! :) I already follow you too from the hop! Hope you guys had a nice Easter!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from them! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Janice! enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping in to say hi! :) I already follow you too from the hop! Hope you guys had a nice Easter!
ReplyDelete