Skip to main content

T-Shirt Printing Review!


 Now that Spring is almost here~soon we will all be wearing t-shirts! And~if you are looking for custom t-shirt's I have found just the place for you.
Do you have a company, an event or a product to promote? What better way of spreading your message than to walk around with your logo printed on your T shirt or other favorite garment?
Here at TShirtPrinting.net we have enjoyed screen printing clothes for everyone from major corporations to local bars and start-up companies. Whatever you’re thinking of, be sure to give us a call to see how we can help.
  T-Shirt Printing  a company that specializes in custom t-shirt printing. With over 20 years of experience in the screen printing business~You can't go wrong! They have many styles and colors to choose from and they not only have t-shirt's but also hooded tops,sweatshirts and even work wear!

I was recently sent a Cute t-shirt with their mascot the Cheeky Monkey.I love the feel of the t-shirt as it is made of heavy cotton.I ordered a large and it fits perfect~even after washing the t-shirt still looks great.No shrinking or fading at all! I am very impressed with T-Shirt Printing and this has become a favorite item to wear.

Shipping time was very fast even though they are in the UK.I would recommend this company to all!
You can see all this and more right here at T-Shirt Printing


{I was sent a t-shirt to review~All opinions are my own.No monies were offered or exchanged}











Comments

  1. I visited your website and obviously you have got lots of experience and the color of the t shirts look cool as well ... Just wanted to ask do you ship anywhere in Uk ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post which has lots of information about the printed t shirts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been checking out Custom T shirt Printing blog it’s been really helpful. I was not understanding what I was doing. But your Screen Printing blog helped me a lot. Thank you very much and all the best in future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scentsy Review & Giveaway! 12/20*CLOSED*

I love my house to smell good.I have candles and tea lights in almost every room.But it seems that no matter what I buy the scent just doesn't seem to last.I have spent so much money trying different ones and I swear that I should have bought stock in tea lights the way I buy them!! That is why I was super excited when I was asked to review some Scentsy Products. What is Scentsy~You ask?! Well~let me tell you~ Scentsy sells wickless candles, ceramic warmers and home-fragrance products.  A wickless candle, called a Scentsy Bar or a Scentsy Brick, is a highly fragrant wax bar that is warmed to release fragrance into the air. And they have over 80 scents to choose from! So~I know that you will find one that matches you too!  Because the wax is gently warmed rather than burned, it can hold more fragrance oil than a traditional candle. And, because there is no flame, there is no smoke, soot or lead. Scentsy wickless candles are a safer alternative to tradition...

ValueRays Shoulder Warmer Review & Giveaway! 1/3

ValueRays makes so many great products that I would have a hard time choosing something for myself so I let Anna decide what to send me.As I love surprises~don't you? And~~I was not disappointed.She sent me the ValueRays Shoulder Warmer and let me tell you I am in Heaven! It is so easy to use~as all you have to do is plug into your USB port on your computer and instant warmth. It feels so good on my shoulders as with having arthritis it seems that my bones hurt more when I am cold. Not only can you use this as home but it would be great at the office too! As it is very small and lightweight. The ValueRays Shoulder Warmer measurements are aproximately 18" across the back shoulders and about 9" deep.  The two tabs in the front of the shoulder warmer have velcro to securely attach the shoulder warmer to your body.  The carbon fiber heating element is positioned inside the double-faced fleece fabric to produce warmth to the back of the shoulder area.  The heating elem...

ErgoMotion Laser Mouse Review and Giveaway! 2/1

~You Can Finally Say Goodbye to Aches and Pains While Mousing Around!~ I am on the computer all the time~with my Blog here and other things that I do I spend many hours on the internet.Most of that is on my laptop as it is easier to do other things and not have to stay in one place. But as you can imagine doing all of that comes with some pain. That is why I am so excited to tell you about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse ! Introducing anti-gravity comfort from your computer mouse. Thanks to the patented ErgoMotion pivot system, your mouse now feels like it’s “floating on air!” The Whirl Laser mouse actually floats with you and provides constant, luxurious comfort! There's no question, it’s time to get rid of that fixed-position, static mouse, and upgrade to the comfort of the Whirl Laser Mouse with ErgoMotion. Whether you are right- or left-handed, you can enjoy the unique on-the-go experience of an Award Winning computer mouse! It is so easy to use all you do is plug it in~N...